MOD / Store Manager (Full Time + Benefits)
Erewhon Organic Market and Cafes strive to sell only the purest, ethically and sustainably produced foods, wellness and beauty items, and household goods.
We support local organic farmers and growers; we partner with suppliers who share our concerns, values, and help build our communities by listening and learning together. We recycle, reuse and minimize waste as much as possible, and act in ways that protect the resources of our planet.
We are building a team of passionate, committed individuals who each play a vital role in making Erewhon a special place. If you are looking for a CAREER and want to be part of something bigger, we'd love to hear from you.
What You Will Do:
- Assists Store Directors and Assistant Store Director in responsibility of the store.
- Forecasts/reforecast business, focusing on productivity to meet sales goals.
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community events (weddings, parties, etc.).
- Helps Store Manager in identifying training needs and providing ongoing training opportunities to the team as needed.
- Assists in hiring to the needs of the business, actively recruiting to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
- Ensures company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes all Merchandise Calendar direction, campaigns, and sales promotions in a timely manner.
- Ensures all pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times.
- Responsible for controlling inventory stock levels and reordering as necessary within budget.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Manages and controls shrink.
- Other duties as directed by Store Directors.
What You Will Bring:
- 3-5 years of experience as a grocery assistant store manager or equivalent management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers.
What We Offer:
- Based on experience ($19 - $26 per hour)
- We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, IRA plan, and a 20% discount to all of our store locations for all full time employees.
Erewhon Markets is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.